How to book your bicycle transport to and from Cape Town
Book online with #bicyclecouriers and get a PDF waybill from us via email that you can print and stick on your bike box. And if you don’t have a box or couldn’t be bothered to pack your own bike then simply drop it off at a local bike shop (some suggestions below) for them to package and have it ready for when we collect directly from them. So easy.
Cape Town Bike Shops
Where can I have a bicycle boxed in CPT for transport? Right here. These are 5 stores we often use for boxing and collecting, but again you can pick any other store as well because we collect from anywhere. Oh, and if you are in a hurry, we do send 24hrs overnight from CPT to JHB/PTA/PE and more. Whereas the standard main centre service is quoted as 3-4 days. We prefer to under-promise and over-deliver.
- JOC is short for John O Connor Cycles and they are conveniently located in Mouille Point close to the Waterfront and we send lots of bicycles to and from there over the December holidays for Cape Town. And we love the fact that they are a premium cycling store.
- CWC Chris Willemse Cycles below Tygervallei is a default bike shop in Durbanville area and you can support them where both Chris Willemse Senior and Junior helps out in this pioneering bike shop and online bicycle retailer that is now part of the Cyclelab group.
- Cyclelab has a new branch in Cape Town at Cyclelab N1 City and is probably the biggest bike shop in and around CPT so if you are looking for a megastore experience then this is your go-to branch for bike boxing and others.
- Revolution cycles if you like Specialized products but they are not only limited to the big red S. They are situated in close proximity to Rook Cycles, next to a Thule store, and around the corner from the ABSA Cape Epic offices and my favourite Rapid Sports for bibs.
- Cycling friends in Greenpoint is another great option with a convenient location in Greenpoint near the Waterfront and when it gets busy during the December holidays we often collect from here. Your local Storck dealer, with a couple of bicycle tours around Cape Town.