How to book your bicycle transport to and from Knysna
Where can we send your bicycle today? Off to Knysna! Or back from Knysna, when you are tired of cycling up and down that lovely hill at Simola. The process is the same as for anywhere else on this site. Book and pay online, get your waybill to stick on the box and then all is set for our collection and deliver to anywhere else in SA, In a jiffy.
Knysna Bike Shops
Here are bike shops we frequent in Knysna, and you can also use them to box your bicycle if you don’t have your own. Simply drop it off, ask them to box, settle their tab, and we collect when ready. Oh, and Knysna is a remote delivery/collection, so if you want the main centre rates then refer to George. PS, did you know that our Ultimate Bikeboxes are shipped from Knysna? Now you know.
- Ultimate cycling in Union Street central Knysna is a default go-to shop for boxing and we often send bikes there, from Rocky Mountain through Cannondale to Kona and Schwinn. Call in advance to ensure they have boxes in stock.
- Knysna cycle works in the Knysna waterfront business park is convenient located close to all the Karoo 2 Coast finish line action. Run by bicycle servicing guru Jacques Brink, since 1986, this is a bicycle shop that has stood the test of time.
- Cyco cycles on Thesen Island is one we spotted when having breakfast there over the weekend, during the lovely Oyster festival MTB ride with the best weather ever. Have a look. There is also bicycle hire next door at the Turbine water club.
- Bespoked bike shop is situated on Leisure Island in Knysna and will happily do a quick service or wash and lube of your bike before boxing it and sending it off to its next adventure. Talk to Tyrone and see how they can accommodate your bicycle boxing needs.
- Sedgefield Cycle Worx is not in Knysna, but in next door neighbour Sedgefield and the owner Eugene will look after your bike as if it was his own and it is great to see how involved he is with the local cycling community and ever present at races and events.